By the academic year of 2019-2020, St. Joseph Catholic School will be recognized as an outstanding Catholic educational institution on the Treasure Coast of Florida that provides a Christ-centered, safe, and nurturing environment with an emphasis on academic excellence while meeting the needs of individual students.
The school will realize its vision for grades one through eight by:
- Creating a school culture where differentiated instruction is used to meet the needs of students in a rapidly changing world
- Creating a school culture that utilizes state of the art technology to assist in preparing students for high school, career, and college readiness
- Creating a school culture that emphasizes academic excellence and supports co-curricular and extracurricular activities
- Creating a school culture where the faculty, staff, and administrators are deeply committed to carrying out the philosophy, mission, and vision of St. Joseph Catholic School
The Early Childhood Program of St. Joseph Catholic will foster a Christ-centered, nurturing environment to young children in the Little Lambs, Voluntary Pre-Kindergarten, and Kindergarten programs.
The school will realize its vision for the Early Childhood Program by:
- Recognizing that the development of the whole child is essential for learning to take place
- Understanding that human development can be stimulated and nurtured, not forced
- Recognizing the need and desires of young children to be exposed to experiences that will enable them to grow emotionally, socially, physically, academically, and spiritually
- Providing timely learning experiences that promote the development of children while accommodating each child’s unique needs, interest, abilities, and talents.
Mission Statement, Four Great Things About St. Joseph's
St. Joseph Catholic School, rooted in Gospel values and centered on the Eucharist, celebrates the uniqueness of each child by providing a safe, nurturing environment, promoting academic excellence, encouraging service to others, and cultivating artistic self-expression.